PROTAC In Vivo Animal Model
* Please be kindly noted that our services and products can only be used for research to organizations or companies and not intended for any clinical or individuals.
BOC Sciences has established an advanced one-stop Protac® service platform to provide R&D outsourcing services to provide customers with high-quality data and rapid research cycle of drug preclinical safety evaluation services. We can help customers shorten the trial time and reduce the cost of new drug research and development by controlling costs and efficient services.
Drug safety is not only an important factor leading to the failure of drug research and development, but also the main reason for the delisting of drugs. Traditionally, the toxicity test and safety evaluation of drugs are generally completed in preclinical animal trials. Once a serious toxic reaction of the drug is found, which leads to the failure of research and development, it will cause huge economic losses. Protac® is a small molecule composed of target protein ligand, E3 ligase ligand and connector. It may be a potential drug because it can degrade disease-causing proteins. For the process of drug discovery and development, in vivo animal experiments are very important and decisive for clinical trials of candidate Protac®. In addition, the results of animal experiments in vivo can be used to guide the pilot optimization of Protac® to ensure low toxicity and better ADME performance.
Below is a list of our available Protac® In Vivo Evaluation Service (include but not limited to the following):
- General toxicology
- Study on toxicity of single administration.
- Study on the toxicity of multiple administration.
- Dose range exploration or maximum tolerance study.
- Study on pharmacokinetics in vivo
- Fertility and early embryonic developmental toxicity test (stage I-rats).
- Embryonic-fetal developmental toxicity test (II segment-rat).
- Perinatal toxicity test (III segment-rat).
- Support the safety evaluation of several drugs in young animals.
- Tissue cross reaction.
- Detection of immunogenicity, anti-drug antibody and neutralizing antibody.
- Immunophenotypic analysis.
- T cell dependent antibody response.
- Irritation, hypersensitivity, hemolysis test
- Stimulation test (blood vessels, muscles, eyes, skin).
- Active allergy test.
- Passive allergy test.
- In vitro hemolysis test.
- Professional team and practical experience in drug safety evaluation.
- Customize the laboratory design to best suit your project.
- High quality data and fast turnover period.
- Toxicological studies can be carried out according to non-GLP or GLP standards.
- Experimental research follows the guiding principles of ICH,FDA and OECD.
Workflow of Protac® In Vivo Animal Model
- Testa, A., Hughes, S. J., Lucas, X., Wright, J. E., & Ciulli, A. (2019). Structure‐Based Design of a Macrocyclic Protac®. Angewandte Chemie International Edition.
- Carmony, K. C., & Kim, K. B. (2012). Protac®-induced proteolytic targeting. In Ubiquitin Family Modifiers and the Proteasome (pp. 627-638). Humana Press.
* PROTAC® is a registered trademark of Arvinas Operations, Inc., and is used under license.